So I finished my film at 10am this morning for my 11am screening.
It took three tries to export it correctly.
The first time it went through the entire 22 min to export then the file it created wouldn't open. So then I tried it under a different compression. Under the new compression it f'ed up the aspect ratio, so i tried it again with the original one and thankfully that worked after another 22 min of converting.
And even more thankfully some dude was really late letting people into the auditorium so the whole screenings started a half hour late. Which gave me time. Then I was texting one of my friends who was at screenings getting constant live updates and I also told her to tell the host to stall between films. It felt like I was in a freaking movie, like I was going to be late on some drug raid or something.
By the time the DVD was almost done burning I was screaming Daniel Plainview lines to let out all my frustration.
I got to screenings with my movie right as the person before me was finishing.
I'll put it on Vimeo tomorrow, now I gotta sleep, hard core.
No comments:
Post a Comment