
Alright, so two things happened at the same time. I was hungry, and I was driving. So I decided to stop at the local BK Lounge (Burger King).
They are doing a special Indiana Jones promotion thing now so I ordered a Kids Meal to get a sweet Indiana Jones toy that the nice little sweat shop children made just for me. The lady with a mustache gave me the bag, yes she really really had a mustache, and it was really really dark.....
The bag had the Indiana Jones logo on it and all of the 8 toys that may be inside. I was pumped to say the least. I opened up the bag and who was inside? Indy in the mine car? Indy running from the giant boulder? Indy on a Pyramid?
NOPE
It was SpongeBob FUCKING SquarePants!
WTF
Seriously, I've never been so pissed.
BK Lounge, I thought we were friends, and now you pulled this trickery.
We are done. FOREVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment