Dear Blog,
It's me Dan. I know we havn't talked in a while, I hope you can forgive me. Things have been a little crazy here on planet earth.
Did you know that Thursday derives from the old english word Thorsday, Thor the Nordic God Thor. Pretty cool huh. Well i thought so. I've been telling people all day.
I saw a kid on campus today who was pulling one of those backpacks with the wheels and long handle. I was like "what a pussy, put it on your back like a man, it's called a backpack, not a roll behind you pack", but then i thought maybe he had scoliosis or some sort of disorder so i felt bad about how i judged him so quickly and harshly.
I think i sprained or over extended my ring and pinky fingers climbing yesterday. The tendons feel all funky. I went to webMD to look up some info, but then it asked my email address to continue so i was like Fthat and i quit.
I almost bought a can of Sparks at 7/11, but then i didn't.
I want to practice riding on the top bar of my bike so i can ride it into the side of a bridge and flip off into the water. I think that would be pretty sweet.
There is this kid in one of my Shakespeare classes that i want to ultimate punch in the face. I think he's a time traveling teachers pet sent here from the 4th grade to annoy the balls and ovaries off everyone in class.
Still working on the script. I try to get it finished every night. Hopefully this will be that night.
Talk to you later Blog,
Heart Daniel Danger Alexander Stebbins of Macedonia Son of Balin Son of Murdock Son of Foxtrot Son of Ivan Son of Roland Son of Thor
Good to see you keeping this thing alive.
ReplyDelete