Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back

Dear Readers, i'm back.

Had the flu and pneumonia for the past few weeks and didn't really feel like doing anything but sit around and get better and watch Cronenberg movies.

But I made a video the other night for this internship for the awesome video site Vimeo. It's kinda inspired by Dead Ringers. Here it is...

Dan's Vimeo Internship Video from Daniel Alexander on Vimeo.


Yeah I grew a silly mustache, idk why.

I put this world globe tracker thing on my blog thats at the bottom. I have no idea if its legit. Apparently it can tell from peoples IP addresses where they are from and if they visit this. If its real then its pretty sweet, if its not then whatever, it's still kinda cool.

Anyways, big review post to come soon of all the movies I've been watching.

Laterrrrrrrs

No comments:

Post a Comment