Today I successfully crashed my bike twice, well the second would be considered more of a wipe out, but nonetheless, came out pretty uninjured minus a couple bruises and little scrapes. It wasn't that bad in that I was riding my beater bike, but i still have to do some major repairs to get it to function again.
Went to Boulderfest again today. Saw these ginormous mastiff dogs the size of bears. The bands today were alright, but it was all moved inside shortly after i got there from the monsoon rain. Again the sound mix was way off, but it still was pretty cool to have a music festival in my backyard practically.
Had a couple people over for beers and pool tonight. Some local comics came by to hang, heard some pretty funny stories and overall had a good time.
Saw the Tron Legacy trailer today. Thoughts? Well, I saw the original film last year in History of Computer Animation class, I'm sure it was pretty rad if back in 1981 if you were hopped up on something, but in 2008 in an uncomfy chair during an 8am class I thought it was pretty boring and lame. So I really don't care even if Jeff Bridges is some magical technological man who doesn't need to wear socks and shoes.
Oh yeah, I came up with a new catch phrase the other day: "Tell it like ya smell it." Awesome, i know right?
No comments:
Post a Comment