Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesdae

Whenever I wake up early I seriously have weird ass episodes. I will set my alarm, but somehow I will always wake myself up before them, not to actually get up for the day, but to stay 80% asleep so i can wake up in a Milli seconds notice to turn off my annoying alarm. I can't stop this. This happens every time. Some part of me takes control of my body and mind and is dead set on those few extra minutes of crack sleep.

But anyways I got up early for this music video shoot for this rapper called Asap. http://www.myspace.com/asapone It was pretty fun and the rappers were really nice guys. We shot it on the Cannon Mark 5D, with a couple bounce cards in the overcast and rain. Shot in a bunch of places across Rochester, only got kicked out of one of them, so that wasn't too bad. Saw a good deal of interesting characters walking around Main Street in Rochester. Ate at Nick Tahoes for the first time, wasn't too shabby, I mean, it's no where to take a lady but you can get a pretty damn good cheeseburger for just two dollars.

Performed at another Stand Up open mic tonight with Mr. Theroux. This time it was at this place called Sullys Tavern or bar or something. Talk about a hole in the wall bar, it was under a highway overpass and on a dead end street. Anyways, much like Monday night the crowd consisted of the other comedians performing. The sole non-comedian performer was this old man that could fill out a C-Cup and wore cut off jean short shorts. Classic to say the least. It was about half and half of the comedians who did all new stuff to just test the waters and ones who did their regular set list. When it was my turn, about 80% of everyone was outside on a smoke break, so I had two other comedians and short shorts to test my new stuff. Good experience nonetheless. Doing it again tomorrow night up in Webster.

No comments:

Post a Comment