Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today was a Wednesday

Watched Mean Streets today by Mr. Scorsese, was pretty sweet. The pool hall fight was awesome. The end is pretty jarring but the more I think about it the more I like it.

Ate two slices of pizza today, one was good, one was not so good, but good enough.

Sam Raimi singed on for World of Warcraft. I've never played the game and must admit that I've done my fair share of WoW bashing over the years, but I'm definitely interested in the cinematic version now with him at the helm. My hope is that he goes bat shit, blood spewing, raping tree evil dead hard core on it.

Tim Burton's Alice and Wonderland teaser trailer came out today. Looks pretty cool, I mean, my mind isn't blown, but I'm not unimpressed, but nevertheless, I'm not going to judge an entire film on a teaser trailer, but yeah, I'll def be seeing it when it comes out in March 2010, which seems like an awfully odd release date for such a big movie. You have the household names of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, and who the hell has never heard of the Alice and Wonderland story, I'm pretty sure even most of the Amish have, so why is it coming out in March, and not May/June/July? Odd i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment