Stripped more of the new fixer upper bike.
Watched special features of The Devils Rejects.
Went and performed at The Comedy Club for the graduation performance for the class i took this past month with Ralph Tetta. There was about 30 crowd members of mostly old people. They weren't to into that thing called laughing. On stage I didn't feel as good as I did this past Thursday but it was still good to just get onstage and perform.
Left right from The Comedy Club to Boulder Coffee downtown to perform at the Open Mic there. Did some new material and some new twists and extensions on older stuff and it worked out pretty well for the small crowd that was there. Def felt a lot more comfortable there then before at the club. And it was the first time I've ever performed stand up twice in one night which was actually pretty fun just to experience different crowds and rooms and such.
Oh and my friend in Ohio called and said he met Lance Fucking Armstrong in a restaurant in his college town today. God damn that is awesome. Seriously. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment